Aging is a complex process that involves many areas of your body. It’s unlikely that any one product or pill could cure all of the ailments of aging. However, there are things you can do that not only will help you age more slowly but will improve your quality of life. Your best bet for a long and healthy life is to:
1. Eat lots of vegetables, fruits, and whole grain foods. Iron, fiber, calcium, and vitamins all play an important role in making your body function well. Drink lots of fluids to flush waste out of the body. If you eat right, it will be easier to maintain a healthy weight.
2. Exercise. Exercise every day. Exercise bikes and trend mills are better than weight lifting. Exercising will help you maintain a healthy weight and will give you a better emotional outlook on life.
3. Seeking prompt medical care when you’re ill or injured. Listen to your body and take care of any little problems before they become big problems. Get screened for diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
4. Avoid the sun. Stay out of direct sunlight. When in the sun, use sunscreen. The sun causes chronic inflammation of the skin which leads to premature aging of the skin.
5. Do not smoke. You need to quit smoking if you do. Smoking is very damaging to the body. This is why people who smoke generally tend to look older. Smoking also causes cancer and heart disease.
6. Manage stress. Stress is a part of everyday life. Develop ways to help you cope and adjust to situations in your life that may cause you stress. The situation isn’t the problemits how you react to it.
7. Do things that improve your sense of well-being and your enthusiasm for life. Hobbies are a great way to do this. Look for laughter in all things.
8. Relationships. Keep strong connections with family and friends.
9. Don’t let fears and worries dominate your life. A worried mind is not at peace and robs you of zest and energy which you need to maintain youthfulness.
10. Drink green tea and anything with antioxidants. Antioxidants are in vegetables, fruits, and fish also. Your body produces its own antioxidants but as you age, that production drops which is why you should take antioxidant supplements.
Doing these ten things will help you live a healthier life and to age slower. Be wary of any products that claim to slow down or reverse aging. When in doubt, ask your doctor.
If you haven’t heard of the “Paleo” diet you soon will. I first heard the term seven years ago while attending a Crossfit gym. It was a new diet plan that the Crossfitters were enthused about. The diet consisted of foods that our Paleolithic ancestors might have eaten. In very simplistic terms, the idea is [...]
The Fit2Go program is rated 3/5 Fit2Go Review: Background Don't you just love fitness and diet products with cute little names that have numbers in them? For some reason, fitness and diet products really love to have cute little names that throw in a number. Fit2Go is no different. The real question, however, is whether [...]
What Is It?And Where Does It Come From? Dong Quai (Angelica) is a plant that is native to China, Korea and Japan. It has been used for centuries in ancient Asian and Oriental medicine systems. What Does It Do?And What Scientific Studies Give Evidence To Support This? Dong Quai may be helpful for weight loss. [...]
So has the NPC overall win set in yet?No, it has not yet. I am still overwhelmed by everything. It was very exciting. I am ‘Is that my trophy there?’How did you feel about the win?I felt good. I was surprised, because it was a good show, with good competitors, and it could of went [...]
What are the side effects of protein supplements?
Assuming that you're consuming a normal amount of protein and are otherwise healthy and normal, supplements will not have any unwa...
When working out, should I load up on supplements?
A dietary supplement, also known as a food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement a diet an...
Chin to Chest Stretch
Sit upright on a ball or chair with your feet shoulder width apart. Arms are relaxed with your hands resting on your thighs. Tuc...
Improving grip strength by using a hand towel
You can roll it into a cylinder that you can't quite reach all the way around, then just squeeze it 12-15 times, rest and repeat 3...
What is the proper dosage of Raspberry Ketone for weight loss?
After seeing an episode of the Dr. Oz show about the amazing power of my favorite red fruit, I had to do some research and see wha...
MRI Pro NOS
When it comes to MRI Pro NOS, they are promising that you will finally be able to get all that you are looking for. With MRI Pro-...
Oh Yeah! Total Protein System
Oh Yeah! Total Protein System works towards providing the body with 32 absorbable grams of protein. It attempts to accomplish thi...
Migraines with silent
A migraine is usually associated with a headache. However, one should be careful to note that a headache is actually just a sympto...
Rebuttal Sections. Preparing ones rebuttal section
Rebuttal Sections. Preparing ones rebuttal section In order to recent a large and engaging message, you may want to hope, research...
Nine simple guidelines For Protein Power
Show me a bodybuilder who is afraid of eating a lot of protein and I will show you a bodybuilder who is afraid of success. Protein...