I'm going to report this post with a suggestion that it gets stickied. Thanks for putting these out here for us, especially since you've had experience actually making them.
Aww thanks, glad to be of help
(the correct) Chicken Parmesan (low carb/high prot)
(this takes a bit of time to make, probably ~1hour but it's definitely worth it. I usually make something like this on weekends to satisfy my cravings.)Ingredients:
2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
garlic salt, to taste
italian seasoning, to tasteDirections:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season each side of breast with garlic salt and Italian seasoning to your liking; place in casserole dish.
- Spoon pasta sauce equally over top of each breast.
- Bake for about 45 minutes; sprinkle equally with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese are melted.Calories
: 216 per servingProtein
: 30 gCarbs
: 0.6 gFat
: 9.5 g